DR Dual-Action Splitters
View other DR machines
- Field and Brush Mower
Tow-Behind Brush Mowers
Tow-Behind Finish Mowers
- Leaf and Lawn Vacuums
- Log Splitters
RapidFire™ Log Splitters
Hydraulic Log Splitters
- Neuton Battery-Powered Mower
- Power Grader
- Roto Tillers
- SP22 Self-Propelled Mower
- Stump Grinder
- Trimmer Mower
Walk-Behind Trimmer Mower
Tow-Behind Trimmer Mower
A simple insight has made hydraulics powerful and FAST!
The double-edged splitting wedge on the DR Dual-Action Log Splitters splits wood in both directions under constant hydraulic pressure, so there's no waiting for the ram to retract. We've taken dual-action technology and delivered a complete line-up to fit virtually every homeowner's needs—whether you have a tractor and want 6-second cycle times from your tractor's 3 pt hitch, or the quiet, fume-free convenience of a powerful electric splitter you can run in the barn.
- Gas, electric, and three-point hitch models available
- Up to 15-ton splitting force!
- X2 Rams double your productivity by splitting in both directions – no more waiting for the ram to retract!
- Less than 12-second cycle time
- Low-vibration design for decreased fatigue when using the splitter over a long period of time
- Gas and electric models tow easily anywhere on your property, and road-towing kits are available for even more versatility.
Click to download specifications chart.
See it in action