View other DR machines
- Field and Brush Mower
Tow-Behind Brush Mowers
Tow-Behind Finish Mowers
- Leaf and Lawn Vacuums
- Log Splitters
RapidFire™ Log Splitters
Hydraulic Log Splitters
- Neuton Battery-Powered Mower
- Power Grader
- Roto Tillers
- SP22 Self-Propelled Mower
- Stump Grinder
- Trimmer Mower
Walk-Behind Trimmer Mower
Tow-Behind Trimmer Mower
Chip Branches up to 5.75" Thick
With powerful engines up to 21 ft lbs of torque, DR® Chippers quickly turn storm damage, prunings, and brush piles into valuable woodchip mulch that's perfect for landscaping. With chipping capacities up to 5.75" the DR® line of Chippers are vastly more powerful than the chipper/shredders found in big box stores.
- Long-lasting chipper knife is made of high-chromium hardened steel and holds an edge much longer than a stamped steel knife.
- Massive flywheels weighing up to 62.5 lbs, create tremendous inertia, for smooth chipping and no breakdowns.
- In over 300 hours of operation our testers experienced no clogging!
- Extra-large hopper openings accept branches with little or no trimming of side branches.
- Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame
- Cast-iron impeller shaft with industrial-grade bearings
- Commercial-grade centrifugal clutch
- Road-towable (45 mph max.) or tow with an ATV or tractor
- Top discharge chute
Click to download specifications chart.
See it in action