View other DR machines
- Field and Brush Mower
Tow-Behind Brush Mowers
Tow-Behind Finish Mowers
- Leaf and Lawn Vacuums
- Log Splitters
RapidFire™ Log Splitters
Hydraulic Log Splitters
- Neuton Battery-Powered Mower
- Power Grader
- Roto-Hog™ Power Tiller
- SP22 Self-Propelled Mower
- Stump Grinder
- Trimmer Mower
Walk-Behind Trimmer Mower
Tow-Behind Trimmer Mower
Tough. Versatile. Reliable.
The original string trimmer on wheels! DR Trimmer/Mowers are the perfect tool for keeping your property looking tidy all season long. Available in a range of configurations, including self-propelled, for quick and easy trimming or heavy duty mowing. Trim along fence lines, up against buildings and walls, and on sloped areas with ease.
- Wide-body design makes it nearly impossible for vegetation to wrap or tangle around the Trimmer Head.
- Patented Cord Attachment System means cutting cords go on in seconds and no tools are required
- Choose from up to 8 different cutting heights (1-1/2" to 3-1/2") at the same time you attach your cords. Set the cutting height low for trimming, or set it high for off-lawn mowing of tall grass and weeds
- Super-duty Cutting Cords are thicker and specifically designed to handle the cutting speed and power of our big machines.
- Self-propelled model features gear-driven transmission. Powered wheels make the work easy on you, and cast-aluminum gear box makes the mechanism durable and maintenance-free.
- Accepts optional Beaver Blade Attachment for cutting woody growth and small trees up to 3" thick.
- Accepts optional Durablade™ Attachment, which slices through tough brambles and hardwood brush up to 3/8" thick.
Click to download specifications chart.
See it in action: